Sunday, May 5, 2013

Gratitude Sunday...

Let me begin by saying...I'm not an optimist by nature so I actually do have to take special note of the blessings all around me. A friend and co blogger (Blessed By God) suggested we do a Gratitude Sunday link up.  I don't have the link up, but I do want to be grateful on a regular basis.  Thank you, Amy, for the wonderful idea!

Prayerfully, this will be my first of many "Gratitude Sunday" blog posts.  Back in November, while still having an active account on Facebook, I posted something each day that month saying what I was grateful for.  I vowed that none of my posts would relate to material things.  I will attempt to do the same thing here.  Posting daily gratitude was a challenge for me.  I'm thinking that on God's Day, it will be much easier.  You will have to wait and see if it holds true.  So, here I go.....

Gratitude for warming temperatures to melt the snow to fill the well.  For remembering that to clean a hairbrush very well is to clean it, and wash it in the washing machine with a load of clothes (a lingerie bag or tied pillow case will help with snagging).  Thank you, Mom!
For the trees that are bursting with buds and the flowers with their beautiful colors and scents...

For the eyesight to take in God's beautiful gifts of nature...

For these and so many others, I am truly grateful!
May God bless you and yours abundantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment